Sunday, October 15, 2006

Comicology? Vegetarianology? Horror filmology?

Stephane's class on reading music was great! We broke out the brand new dry erase board and enjoyed Joyce's pesto pasta and pumpkin pie, John's blueberry fritters, Sheri's chips 'n' salsa and my veggie 'n' dip. I learned a lot in a short time and even took notes.

I've been polling the usual crowd and some early favourites for the next session are:

VEGETARIAN COOKING
Offered by Carina or Jon.

PHOTOSHOP/DIGITAL GRAPHICS MANIPULATION
Offered by Matt or Carina or Sam

HORROR/SCI-FI FILM THEORY
Offered by Carina

COMIC BOOK HISTORY AND APPRECIATION
I know a lot of people who are interested in this, and a lot of people who have the expertise to impart knowledge. This one I think would be more of a panel/round robin discussion more than one instructor teaches everyone else. Hopefully I can round up one or two local professionals to sweeten the deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home